This website www.rethinklegal.ch, including all content, articles, publications and other information contained in the site (Website) is owned and controlled by:
Rethink Legal GmbH
Lorzenhof 9, 6330 Cham
Registration number CHE-307.486.183
+41 79 861 9412
Joanna Murphy is a Solicitor, authorised by the Solicitors Regulation Authority in England and Wales under SRA number 43165.
By using the Website, you agree that:
- The Website is provided for information purposes only and is not intended to constitute legal or other professional advice. You may use the material contained on the Website for your own internal business purposes or for personal use.
- You may not copy, reproduce, frame, transmit, publish or create derivative works from the Website, publish any links to the Website, or use any part of it for commercial purposes, unless Rethink Legal GmbH (Rethink Legal, we or us) gives you express written permission to do so.
- Use of the Website is at your own risk. Rethink Legal gives no warranty that the content on the Website is accurate, complete or up to date and has no liability for its use. We may correct, update or amend the Website from time to time but have no obligation to do so. If you have any questions about the content on the Website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All copyright in the Website is owned by Rethink Legal or its licensors and all such rights are reserved. Any trade marks displayed on the Website are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trade mark and copyright laws. You have no right to use any of the trade marks displayed on the Website without the express permission of the relevant owners.
- The internet is not a secure medium and we do not guarantee the availability, security or reliability of the Website, or that it will be error or virus-free.
- Links from the Website to other websites are provided for your convenience only, and Rethink Legal is not responsible for the content of any other websites, for any loss you may suffer from using them or for the use of any personal data by third parties.
- Rethink Legal shall not be liable for any loss or damage in connection with the Website or your use of the content published on the Website (including direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential loss or loss of profits).
- The limits of liability and disclaimers in these terms limit and disclaim liability in contract, for negligence, for breach of any implied terms, or arising on any other basis, except for liability that cannot be excluded by applicable law.
- If any of these terms are held by a court to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the rest of these terms shall remain in full force.
- Your use of the Website and these terms are governed by the laws of Switzerland, disregarding any provisions related to conflicts of laws. The courts of Zug, Switzerland shall have jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms.